Saturday, January 4, 2020

the Top Ten Death Metal Albums of the Decade







The decade began before this blog was started , I can not just rely on sorting through previous reviews. I am just embedding video clips to support the reasoning for these albums to be listed as such, since I already did a best of the year list for each sub-genre.I am not going for what is the most crushing death metal albums, but the ones with songs worth listening to again and again. There is nothing really tech about these albums as wanking around doesn't make for listening that stands the test of time.  Maybe these are not the hippest albums of the decade when it comes to this genre, but what matters more is the fact these are the albums I listened to the most when it came to this sort of thing. ; Any ways here are the Top 10 Death Metal  albums of the decade.



10-Disma -"Towards the Megalith"- 2011









9-Necros Christos - "Doom of  the Occult -  2011









8-Incantation -  "Dirges of Elysium" 2014














7-Goatwhore- "Constricting Rage of the Merciless"- 2014 












6-Vader  "Return to the Morbid Reich" 2011













5- Acid Witch- "Evil Sound Screamers" 2017













4-Pulchra Morte- "Divina Autem Et Aniles" - 2019 













3-Tribulation- "Children of the Night" - 2015 










< br />The decade began before this blog was started , I can not just rely on sorting through previous reviews. This is not something I can just thumb back through reviews for , I am just embedding video clips to support the reasoning for these albums to be listed as such, since I already did a best of the year list for each sub-genre. Stoner rock in past years was often lumped in with sludge and doom, but this year I seperated everything out. Maybe these are not the hippest albums of the decade when it comes to this genre, btu what matters more is the fact these are the albums I listened to the most when it came to this sort of thing. ; Any ways here are the Top 10 Stoner rock albums of the decade.

2-Mortuary Drape -"Spiritual Independence"- 2014










1-Morbid Angel -" Kingdoms Disdained"2017






No comments:

Post a Comment