Wednesday, January 8, 2020

the Top 10 Folk / Country Albums of the Decade





The decade began before this blog was started , I can not just rely on sorting through previous reviews. I am just embedding video clips to support the reasoning for these albums to be listed as such, since I already did a best of the year list for each sub-genre. This is a sub-genre that split off from my pop . Country and Folk fi together best as I have very specific tastes when it comes to those genres .Perhaps  this is not going to be  the most hipster of the lists that say Vice puts out, what matters is the fact; these are the albums I listened to the most. Any ways here are the Top 10 Power  metal  albums of the decade.

10- Strangeweather- "s/t" 2015 







9-Death In June- "Essence" 2018




 





8- the Decemberists -- 'the King is Dead"- 2011




 




 7- Chelsea Wolfe - "Unknown Rooms" 2012




 



  6- Twin Bandit- "For You" 2015











5-Marissa Nadler-"For My Crimes" 2018











4- Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell"2019




 





3-  Amigo the Devil - "Everything is Fine" - 2018



 




2- Ryan Adams- "1989" 2015



 



1-Chris Stapleton- "the Traveller" 2015




No comments:

Post a Comment