Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

September's Top 10 Albums







September is more memory than not; it fades into a blur, so you need to catch up on the month's best new releases. This might help you, casual readers, see what you missed.  I am not doing little blurbs on them, just linking the reviews. This helps me organize my end-of-year lists by including each album's genre. This does not mean these albums were released this month; it is a list of new or upcoming albums I have enjoyed most. I have albums in my in-box that won't come out until December, so I am normally way ahead of the curve in this regard. They are ranked in order of how much I have listened to them. This month, it runs the gamut from indie folk to black metal , so perhaps you will find your new favorite among them. Here are the Top 10 albums for September of 2026.



10-Bombstrap-"Big Enemy" 

Punk 




9-Überchriist : "Dæmonic Apotheosis"


Black Metal 




8-Anthrax -"Cursum Perficio" 


Thrash 




7-Junius-"Sotera"


Doom Gaze 





6-Actors - "Our Love Will Live on Forever" 


Post-Punk






5-Brutalismus 3000- "Harmony" 


Hyper-pop/ Techno 




 
4-ANAGNORISIS- "Caregriever" 


Black Metal 






3-Miley - "Bass Persuades"


Pop





2- Boy Harsher -"GET MEAN " 



New Wave





1-Emma Ruth Rundle - "These Killing Times"


Alt Folk Rock





pst457

No comments:

Post a Comment