Tuesday, May 4, 2021

SEVEN DAY BICUIT Countdown Special - the Morrissey Edition Day 2

 


Over the course of our relationship I have posted on Facebook a song everyday I am 400 miles away from here to countdown the time until I see her again. Yo Now as our lives further merge to a place where the only moment is not when but now. While this is for my wife, thank you gentle reader for coming along and watching our journey together. Since we became more than friends of 20 years , I began making mixes as a way of saying this is who I am , here are the gaps of my life you were not in and now I want you to be in them. Music is our love language. It is a collections of vibrations we share , beats of heart. Now in the last countdown it is only fitting I share my top 7 artists who actually write love songs, so some of my favorites who are more into bleakness or Satan are not present , there will always be time for that but I am never getting this moment again to celebrate where we came from and where we are going Lyrically Morrissey is the most me, with that comes more than one side to the romanatic experience, not all of them are smooth some have filters of a troubled past and imbalances that have to be worked through , which has also been part of our journey in functioning together


 

No comments:

Post a Comment