Thursday, September 3, 2020

Soundtrack for the week : the Dragon -con that wan't there edition








Well it would have been Dragon -Con. But alas they are having to do a virtual convention ,which unless they have one on Second Life it is unlikely I will tune in for as it sound more like a weekend of podcasts and Youtube channels which just doesn''t compare. I am not the only one  having a rough time with the weekend, but Dragon con and and Frolicon are the two times of the times of the year where I feel. can just blend in . Not sure I would go as far and say 'they are my people though I do have friends from the conventions that are like family. Perhaps I am more bonded to the Frolicon crew, but it's stil hard after going 20 years in a row . Some people had begun to ask for playlists on Facebook so here is one.  A playlist for the con that was not there but in the spirit of the con.


Demons & Wizards - "Diabolic"

 



Marilyn Manson- "We Are Chaos"



 


Dunwich - "Solitude"



 





Mushroomhead- "the Heresy"




 




Sound VVitch- "Transformative Fire"





 Igorrr- "Parpaing"



 




 Palaye Royale - "Lonely"



 


Corlyx- "Porcelin Skin"


 


 Ulver - "Nostalgia"

 


 Blaqk Audio -" Bird Sister"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment