Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Mix Tape Mania- the Punk Goes Pop Edition



If you are just an innocent bystander who is a regular reader of this blog, and notice there has been in uptake in me making these sappy mix tapes , I am not sorry because it is my fucking blog and I will use it however I fucking want , With that said I have a soft spot for the Punk Goes Pop albums , they were just a whole mood this morning, so yeah I am doing the whole note in the locker thing, but oh well, they are good songs so if you are caught in the cross fire of this exchange , enjoy it anyways and keep reading. 



New Years Day : "Gangsta"


 

Living in Fiction- "Love me Like You do"
   

 Volumes : "Hold On We are Going Home"
   

 We Came as Romans - Glad You Came"
   

 We See Stars - "Till the World Ends"  

  Pierce the Veil - "Just the Way You Are"

I Prevail- "Blank Space"
 

Issues - "Boyfriend"

No comments:

Post a Comment