Thursday, December 24, 2020

Faith's Durty Durty Mix

 


I promise this is the last one of these for today then I am going to git writing fo real. Do no let me goth tan fool you I know me some hip-hop. And I will even start typing in ebonics. The person I am making this for should appreciate this , and perhaps you too gentle reader might want to slip sum of dat purple juice in your egg nog and try twerking in a stand stand. Oh I can do it so do n't worry about me . 



Big Boi - " Kryptonite"

   

 Tech N9NE - "Fuck Food"


   

 G- Eazy - " No Limit"


   

 
Jim Crow - "That Drama"


   

 Petey PABLO- "Freek a LEEK"


   

 q-Tip Vivrant Thing"


   





Kilo- "Love in Ya Mouth"


   








  Miguel - "RAN"


   

 


  Three Six Mafia - " Tongue Ring"


   

 Future- "Fly Shit Only"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment