Friday, January 29, 2021

The Songs that Made My Lift part 5 2019 to 2021







This is part 5 of a series dedicated to the person I re-found  last year that I plan on spending the rest of my life with. I am making this for her, but if you read this blog you can share this with her. She missed out on most of my life despite us first meeting many years ago. Music has always been a huge part of my life. These are the songs that made me who I am today. In many cases they are the first song I heard by these artists. This was the soundtrackto me finally getting on the right track in with the universe as it began leading me back to you. These songs and the first 4 playlists was what my world sounded like without you in it. Now listening to my past even sounds better with you in my future. I love you Sturgill Simpson - "Sing along"


 


 Bon Iver- "Hey Ma"



 


the Menzingers- "I Can't Stop Drinking"


   

 Charli XCX- "Forever"

   

 Joji- "Run" 


"  



 Taylor Swift - Mirror Ball"



   

 

Sno Tha Product - "No Really"

   

 HAIM- "3AM" 




   


 Tyler Childres - "Country Squire"



   


 Pale Waves - "Shes My Religion"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment