Tuesday, January 26, 2021

The Songs That Made My Life pt 3 1998 to 2008






 This is part two of a series dedicated to the person I re-found  last year that I plan on spending the rest of my life with. I am making this for her, but if you read this blog you can share this with her. She missed out on most of my life despite us first meeting many years ago. Music has always been a huge part of my life. These are the songs that made me who I am today. In many cases they are the first song I heard by these artists. Part 3 you are about to listen to contains several artists like David Bowie, Morrissey and Kate Bush whose music I had been a fan of before this time period , but their songs did not fit the flow of the earlier parts for whatever reason.  This is not a greatest songs list but rather me sharing my past with my person. So here you go Biscuit this is what my life sounded like before you were really in it. Now listening to my past even sounds better with you in my future. I love you. 

David Bowie - "I'm Afraid of Americans"


   


 Sunny Day Real Estate- "Pillars"


   




 Tool - "the Patient"  



    


 Tori Amos - "1000 Oceans"


   


 Brendan Perry - "Death Will Be My Bride"



   


 Radiohead - "Idioteque"


   


 Kate Bush - " How to Be Invisible"



 


Marilyn Manson - " Para Noir"


   


 KMFDM- "Looking For Strange"

   


 Morrissey - "I Have Forgiven Jesus"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment