Sunday, January 24, 2021

The Songs That Made My Life - pt 1 1975-1985






If you follow me on social media you are aware of the fact I found someone or re-found someone last year that I plan on spending the rest of my life with. I am making this for her, but if you read this blog you can share this with her. She missed out on most of my life despite us first meeting many years ago. Music has always been a huge part of my life. These are the songs that made me who I am today. In many cases they are the first song I heard by these artists. This is not a greatest songs list but rather me sharing my past with my person. So here you go Biscuit this is what my life sounded like before you were really in it. Now listening to my past even sounds better with you in my future. I love you. 



Alice Cooper- "Welcome to My Nightmare"



   

 

Paul Stanley "Tonight You Belong to Me"


   


 Queen- "Flash Gordon"



   


 Ozzy - "nib" speak of the devil version


   

 Iron Maiden - "Number of the Beast"


   

 Motley Crue - "Looks that Kill"

 

Styx- "Mr . Roboto"

   


Prince- "When Doves Cry"


   


Madonna -"Like a Virgin"



   


Twisted Sister - "Captain Howdy"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment