Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2026

July's Top 10 Albums






July is in our rearveiw, so let's get you abreast of new releases. This might help you, casual readers, with what you might have missed.  I am not doing little blurbs on them, just linking the reviews. This helps me organize my end-of-year lists by including each album's genre. This does not mean these albums were released this month; it is a list of new or upcoming albums I have enjoyed most. I have albums in my in-box that won't come out until October, so I am normally way ahead of the curve in this regard. They are ranked in order of how much I have listened to them. This month, leaned more on heavy stuff ranging from Nu-metal to Indie Pop, so perhaps you will find your new favorite among them. Here are the Top 10 albums for July of 2026.

10- Pretty Reckless,-"Dear God" 


Rock





9-Taylor Bickett- "Nothing I Can't Undo" 


Indie Folk




8-DIE ANTWOORD- "ZAMA ZAMA"


Experimental hip-hop




7-Dead Pony-"Eat My Dust" 

nu-metal





6-Eartheater- "Heavenly Body" 

Pop



5-Deathgrave- "Hell is Evil" 


Death-grind



4-Show Me The Body- "Alone Together"




3-Kacey Musgraves- "Middle of Nowhere" 


Country 



2-Ceremony- "Tell Me Your Dream" 

Punk



1-Charli XCX - "Music Fashion Film" 

Pop


No comments:

Post a Comment