Sunday, September 29, 2024

September's Top 10 Albums







It's time for September's top 10 albums. Staying abreast of the month's highlights might help casual readers see what they missed and check these artists out. I am not writing little blurbs on them and just linking the reviews. I am using this to organize my lists for the end of the year, by listing the genre of music the album falls under. Inclusion here does not mean that these albums have been released this month, but it is a list of new or upcoming albums I have enjoyed the most, I have albums in my in-box that are not coming out til  November so I am normally way ahead of the curve in this regard. They are ranked in order of what I have listened to the most. This month there is a wide variety from Pop to Black Metal so you may find your new favorite among them. Here are the Top 10 albums for  September of 2024.




10-Ellende - "Todbringerin" 


Black Metal 






9-FANGE- "Perdition"


Industrial 






8-Mamaleek - "Vida Blue"


Prog- Fusion






7- Crippled Black Phoenix - " 'The Wolf Changes Its Fur But Not Its Nature"


Prog Rock 





6-Brume - "Marten" 


Post Rock 





5-trauma ray- "Chameleon" 


Shoe-gaze 





4-Mothica- "Kissing Death"


Alt Pop





3- DEADFORM -"Entrenched in Hell' 


Crust





2-Maul -" In The Jaws Of Bereavement"


Death Metal 





1-Nails - "Every Bridge Burning"


pst467

No comments:

Post a Comment